E-Commerce Marketing Manager (full-time)
Reporting to President/Designer, E-Commerce Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and expanding the company’s web presence through social media, email, and other online sources.
This person will draft, implement, maintain and revise online marketing campaigns to drive sales and revenue to the company and will be also responsible for the day-to-day management of e-commerce which includes, but is not limited to, creating and analyzing reports, conversion rate and performance improvement initiatives, functionality optimization and implementing digital marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated yet customer-focused and possess a strong knowledge of the eCommerce business including marketing strategies, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends.
In compliance with NYC’s COVID Vaccine Mandate, we require our staff, including this position, to be fully vaccinated.
- -Develop, implement, and track digital marketing such as SEO and email, social media, and content, in order to increase brand awareness, improve user experience, promote company products and drive prospects to conversions through appropriate platforms.
- -Daily monitoring and optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- -Collaborate with other internal teams to develop branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies and assist with forming the company’s overall digital marketing strategy
- -Create and maintain product listings across Shopify, E-commerce platform, and ensure that the brand message is consistent and all product data is up-to-date
- -Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- -Plan marketing calendar
- -Manage product launch calendar
- -Coordinate and determine shot lists for photoshoot to develop marketing materials to be used across different mediums
- -Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- -Conduct market research to analyze customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data and identify new marketing opportunities
- -Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of marketing campaigns on a regular basis
- -Provide weekly and monthly analytical reporting from Shopify, Google Analytics, and our other platforms.
- -Create a vision, roadmap and plan for growing and improving programs
- -3+ Years of experience in E-commerce business and digital marketing
- -Fine Jewelry industry experience highly preferred
- -Understanding of Shopify
- -Knowledge and full understanding of E-commerce and social media platforms
- -Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail
- -Strong computer skills and proficiency in various software programs including MS suites, Google suites, Adobe
- -Basic-to-intermediate skill level for reading and editing HTML/CSS
- -Proficiency in marketing research and statistical analysis
- -Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- -Excellent skills in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- -Strong project management skills - prioritization, organization and ability to juggle multiple projects at the same to meet deadlines
- -Extremely detail oriented
- -Must be able to think strategically and see the big picture while knowing how to execute it tactically
- -Experience in working with Japanese corporations or/and language skills is a big plus
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the US.